Each of our veterinarians are USDA accredited to provide health certificates for the transport of your animal. Whether crossing state lines or vacationing to another country, a health certificate is often required. States and countries vary in their requirements for travel, and our staff will be happy to assist you in determining what is required or your animal.

As a general rule with travel it is recommended to ensure your animal is properly identified and up to date on all preventative measures. Microchips can improve the chance of the safe return of a lost pet while traveling. If your animal is going to cross state or international borders, a health certificate along with other documentation may be required. These health certificates must be signed by an accredited veterinarian following a physical examination of your animal. Additional requirements may be noted depending upon the state, territory, or country to which you are traveling.

For more information on traveling with your animal follow the links below:

Animal travel and transport

Travel Timeline